Cambridge, UK 6 July 2023
This one-day conference will address key bio innovation trends, from developments in life science and technology research to their translation into new diagnostics, prevention tools or treatments.
Delegates and Supporters will connect with the One Nucleus network to explore New Horizons for Bio Innovation.
ON Helix Key benefits:
- High content mix of plenary talks and panels from key opinion leaders
- Networking with 250+ delegates on the day
- Option to arrange 1 to 1 virtual meetings with in-person and digital only delegates
- The ON Helix Fringe events including digital Innovation Workshops for further technical and business insights and additional in-person networking opportunities
- The Innovation Support Hub Exhibition, to showcase the most innovative early-stage life science companies as well as the innovation supporters from the network
Join Micheal Anstey and others for the panel ‘When Do Good Neighbours Become Good Business Partners?’
- James Fry, Mills & Reeve
- Claire Thompson, Agility Life Sciences
- Michael Anstey, Cambridge Innovation Capital
- Laragh Jeanroy, RSM
- Laura Lane, Eli Lilley
- Moderator: Mike Ward, Clarivate