Insights to Impact: Funding and investment for healthtech companies - from start-up to scale-up
3 March, 9.30-12.45 | free, virtual workshop
Join Michael Anstey who will discuss "How and when to raise money from venture capitalists"
Funding is essential for health technology companies to develop, successfully validate and commercialise a product. Learn from AHSN and investments experts on:
- How to leverage grant-based funding from Innovate UK, NIHR and other sources
- Accessing Angel funding and what later stage investors are looking for in a company to fund
- How to access business support available from Eastern AHSN and other partners for healthtech companies
Speakers will include experts from private investment companies, Hertfordshire Growth Hub, Eastern AHSN and the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR).
- Philip Shelton, Principle Advisor Lead, Eastern AHSN
- Michael Anstey, Partner, Cambridge Innovation Capital
- Sunil Shah, CEO and co-founder, o2h Group
- Jonathan Scales, Research Advisor, NIHR
- David Porter, Founding Partner, Apposite Capital
- Brian Stammers, Business Advisor, Hertfordshire Growth Hub
- Ash Kalraiya, CEO and founder, MediShout
Register here to attend this free workshop