Mar 3, 2023
2-3 March 2023 | The Entopia Building, 1 Regent Street, Cambridge, CB2 1GG
Join this programme to gain insights into the practical steps your business can take to improve your sustainability impact.
Who’s it for?
Small businesses, including startups, who want to learn how to improve and report the sustainability impact of their business operation.
The programme will include keynote speakers, case studies, networking opportunities, and a college dinner reception. Participants will also have the opportunity to take a Canopy tour and join CISL’s Global Network where they can take advantage of CISL’s connections to 27,000 global sustainability professionals.
Michelle Lamprecht, Head of Corporate Affairs at Cambridge Innovation Capital will be joining a Panel session on 3 March
- Understanding why sustainability is essential to a business, NOT “nice to have”
- Learn how to navigate different areas of impact (environmentally and socially)
- Incorporating circular models into product design and operation
- Practical steps to decarbonise your business
- Understand the pressure for impact from funding upstream
- Learn how other successful startups report their impact
- Emma Fromberg, Programme Director, CISL
- Jie Zhou, Programme Manager, CISL
- Tahmid Chowdury, Programme Manager, CISL
- Clare Shine, CEO and Director, CISL
Viola Jardon, Senior Programme Manager, CISL
- Dr Anne Dobrée, Director of Programming, Cambridge Enterprise
- Dr Ellie Standen, Independent Consultant
- Erinch Sahan, Business & Enterprise Lead, Doughnut Economics Action Lab (DEAL); Tutor, CISL
- Claire McCarthy, Manager, Net Zero, We Mean Business
- Sam Sturge, Director, Private Assets, University of Cambridge Investment Management Limited
- Margarita Skarkou, Investor, 2150
- Simon Hombersley, Founder, Xampla
- Arabella Turek, COO, Petit Pli
- Paul Sullivan, Senior Manager, UK Network East of England, British Business Bank